The following guidelines will help consumers and any purchasing departments to come up with the best LED ticker display
LED Ticker Hardware
The main focus should be on the detail. Listed below are the recommendations to creating a spec that will clearly outline a quality ticker sign.
- Bezel Size- In any display, you would want the cabinet bezel to be as thin as possible. This will help customers focus on the LED message. The most recommended size is 5 inch.
- LED Matrix- This is also another important item to consider. The more LEDs there are in the Matrix the better the overall resolution to the shoe graphic will be. For logos and graphics, it is recommended to use a 24 or 32 pixels in height.
- Pixel Pitch- This refers to as the spacing between the LED bulbs. The tighter the pixel pitch the better the images will show at close viewing distances.
- Maximum Character Size-It is calculated by multiplying the Pixel Pitch by the number of LEDs in height. For instance, a 24 pixel ticker with a 3 inch pixel pitch would produce a 7.2 inch maximum character height.
- Maximum Brightness- For normal indoor lighting 1,000 nits should be used and 3000 nits for higher ambient areas. If the application is to be displayed in a storefront, atrium or an area with considerable ambient lighting, utmost care and attention should be observed for the displayed message not to be “washed out”.